3.9 0-60 & 11 sec 1/4 mile stock...

CADILLAC!

Official Society of Automotive Engineers numbers for the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V are 556 horsepower and 551 pound-feet of torque. Its 6.2-liter supercharged OHV V-8 propelled it around a lap of the Nordshleife in 7 minutes, 59.32 seconds recently, and Cadillac says it will launch it from 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. Quarter-mile? About 12 seconds at 118 mph. Cadillac says some runs have beat 12 seconds; others are slightly over.

Cadillac says times are too close to delineate between the six-speed automatic with sport-shift programming and paddle-shifters and the full six-speed manual.

Yup, that’s the word on the Skreet. I’m very impressed and pretty much in love with this car. Maybe in a few years. That’s damn impressive. Who would have thought even 6 years ago that we’d ever see an 11 sec caddy stock. Wonder what i’d do if it were 900lbs lighter and had 82 more HP? Guess that’s what the ZR1 is for!

:tup: GM I’m impressed and Proud!

Full article:

Damn that’s cool.

Very impressive, they are coming leaps and bounds to compete

ughhhhhhhhh time for a new keyboard

lets see an import in the same price range beat those times
domestic FTW

I yearn for a CTS-V.

Damn. I would snap one of those up in a heartbeat.

I wonder if the coupe will be quicker
This thing is most likely a 4,000 lbs machine, mines 3,850

<-- Waits for a used one in 2012, I want the diff more than I want the car

Also no word on price yet correct?

Rumored in the 65k - 70k territory

Also, D maybe it’s time to look at this family sedan, blue devils won’t be able to comfortably fit the whole family.

thats nuts, are they just trying to get all the high power cars out before they regulate gas consumption across the brands or something? :lol:

Love it!

wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnt

fap fap fap

that’s awesome… it’s almost as fast as its depreciation.

+1 for you
But look at the AMG as well. You can buy these cars for 1/2 there value in 3 years. You have to pay to play and if you want the brand new HP all star you have to take that curb MSRP hit.

LOL nooooooo BD/Z for Life.I tried to get wifey to buy a CTS-V or even a DTS in 07 instead of the Tahoe but she loves her SUV’s.
My Dad is a an old school RWD guy and have been trying to get him to go test drive one of these new V-s.
Wasn’t there a rumor they were going to make a coupe version?

its not a rumor
Coupe n/a and V confirmed

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51772

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cadillac-cts-v-coupe-confirmed-arriving-alongside-regular-coupe.html

my lease is up in 1/2011. I will seriously consider one of these. Hopefully by then I’ll either be able to go used or score a deal on a GMS lease.

GTR may not beat it but damn close, and the GTR will most likely hold its value longer. But non the less this will ride 10X better and probably a hell of alot cheaper/easier to fix!:hitit:

Who would have thought 5 yrs ago we would have $60-$70k cars running 11’s stock!!!