3.9 0-60 & 11 sec 1/4 mile stock...

GTR is a 2 door coupe
CTS-V is a 4 door luxury sedan

Resale I will agree but I would keep the GTR comparisons to the ZR1.

True! Either way both are an incredible bang for the buck! Now that i think about it WTF, you can get a caddy in a 6spd but not the GTR :rofl:

Booiioioioioinnggg…I think I got a stiffy! :tup:

i was reading about the ZR1 a few months ago, sick nasty!

The auto was a lot faster around the ring
But I agree having the option is nice

Not really a lot. John Heinricy was doing most of the testing for the Auto version. When it came his time to run his lap for the record he chose the AUto over the 6spd because he had more seat time in it and was more comfortable with it that the 6spd.

som bitch. i really want a cammed cts-v… if i sold my car, it was between that and a vette.

need to make more money quick,…motivation motivation

The reason you see John wave at the beginning of the video," another anonymous source told us, “is because (ride and drive engineer) Aaron Link is right behind him in a manual-transmission CTS-V.” Link, an excellent driver in his own right, simply couldn’t keep up with Heinricy and throughout testing, the automatic has proven to be the hot setup for this car. “There’s video of Aaron’s run, and he’s incredibly busy” an insider told us. “Meanwhile, John barely moves.”

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=126303

Good article

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=636419&topart=luxury

The reason I went looking for the article was I watched a GM big wig hot lapping one behind the Ren Cen this morning.
There is still no MSRP. Production to start mid oct and delivery before the new year.

dang,almost 20mph faster if you get the stick.

Also just realized this car is only $50K with the GM discount.Not bad at all.

Thats pretty cheap for a car like that.

I’ll just wait 3 years and get one for $25K

GM depreciation FTW

so the coupe basically takes over the xlr spot??

Well MSRP has not been released so any pricing is a guess.
My guess is base will be around $60K (maybe mid 60’s) and fully loaded aka Racaros, rims, nav etc will be around 70k.
Current CTS have a 8.9% discount for employee pricing. So only expect a $5,000 to $6,000 discount for employee pricing on the V, if a dealer will sell you one at that price.