08' cts

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2008-cadillac-cts.html

Cadillac is claiming 300 hp out of there 3.6 litre v6. I think this is the first domestic v6 motor making 300hp am I correct?

Black on black caddy with a 6spd and 300hp in the mid $30’s sounds like a danm good deal.

uglyyyyy

if it was 2 door i would. but thats also if i had 30k. so idk how to answer.

Not bad.
Black would be hot.

nice :tup:

and my 89 tbird v6 put out more than 300 lbs of torque :smiley: so I wouldn’t say that it’s a first

Wait a year for the CTS-V! Sport/luxury boner. Damn, I must be getting old.

naw the GNX in 87 was very close to that, if not more.

x2

I swear I was behind some guy in a CTS(maybe STS?) convertible last night. Black and looked like shit. I think it was a 4 door too.

I love the CTS and that spec for 30k tho (esp. the CTS-V) but would never get this car in a convertible.

this statement makes no sense

First Domestic all motor V6 to make 300hp

Nice motor I drove one last week. My caddy dealer had like 20 of them on the lot this week. All-wheel drive is nice as well (did not drive one though).
I still like my V.
Should be interesting to see what else they put that motor in. Saturn Aura redline is my first guess.

That’s what I was gettig at…I was trying to think of the supercharged v6’s gm had…and knew none of them made over 300 hp…

I thought the grand nationals only made like 285?

GNs were close GNX’s were over, as GM understated the power for insurance reasons.

+1

I like it, but the grill is getting a little long for my taste.

they are trying way too hard w/ their front grilles

yah looks mean in my eyes…drove a 3.6 6 speed like 2 months ago

Again, GM seems to be doing a lot of things right lately, or less wrong than some others

600 hp CTS-V is much, much cooler though.