Cadillac stepped up their game.

http://www.cadillac.com/byo/buildSummary.cd?exteriorColorDesc=Light%20Platinum%20&interiorColorDesc=Ebony%20Seats%20With%20Ebony%20Interior%20Accents%20Leatherette%20Seating%20Surfaces%20&subModelDesc=3.6L+Direct+Injection&regularOptions=Y43^MN6&mmc=6DP69&iPi=3&fPi=3&colorOptions=67U^19W^AQ9&exteriorColorId=67U&model=cts&interiorColorId=19W&year=2008&seatTypeId=AQ9&interiorColor=Ebony%20Seats%20With%20Ebony%20Interior%20Accents%20Leatherette%20Seating%20Surfaces%20&colorVisited=true&exteriorColor=Light%20Platinum%20&pvc=5160&&brand=ca&commercial=&originatingBrand=null&vehicleModel=/_res/i/tools/tmb/54_994L.jpg&cabSizeLength=&optionsVisited=true

I think this is a steal for what you get 304HP, rear drive, and a 6 Speed manual, with all of the Cadillac amenities for around 36K. I have also heard talk of “track” suspension options from the factory. Although I didn’t see it in the options list here. Read the options list, Limited Slip Diff, FE3 suspension, upgraded brakes and cooling system…

I just can’t get over cadillac styling man…eewww…

id buy one just because of their new commercial with the song Stars by Hum is in it

finally saw one the other day. look waaaaaaaaaay better in person.

I posted something about this a little while ago… def a good deal for sure…esp for a GM

Cadillac’s been stepping up their game for years now.

The STS-V looks pretty badass. 469 hp !

$80,000 base though.
Nice but high priced.

Supposedly the new CTS-V for 09 will be 600 bhp from a supercharged V-8. Now that would be more than enough to get beyond Caddy styling for me.

it looks a lot better in person

their.

i think it looks ok.

looks like the Camry

You pay $50,000 more for the 469hp?
Does that include a reach around?

Better have a built-in Fleshlite:rant:

+1. People keep telling me it’s cutting edge but it’s not growing on me at all. In person or on paper it just looks like the retarded 3rd cousin of the F117-A stealth fighter.

I like sharp lines in cars. Bubbily roundness sucks.

Eh, for $36k you could have an Infinity G37 with all that, 330hp and much better styling… although, not as good of styling as the G35 IMO.

two different cars, you are talking about the STS-V, we are talking about the CTS here

I hear ya but…

very true. as much as a like the new CTS, I would take a G35 or maybe even the G37 over the CTS in a heartbeat…based on styling alone.