New tattoo shop

Travis,

if you don’t have a heavy hand, i’ll let you tattoo the grenade in my arm pit i’ve been wanting to get done forever now. :slight_smile:

looks good, one tip though (not bashing just my opinion) play around with shading more, it looks a little spotty and uneven. may just be the pics and im not an artist but thats just what i noticed

I just looked at these pics again. Show me one of his tattoo’s he did where it looks spotty and uneven. These pics are also of the tattoo’s that were literally just finished from the looks of it and need some time to heal so of course they are going to look a little uneven.

Noted. Thank you.

:+1

travis is the man

How many tattoo shops can we cram into the Capital District?
Seriously there has got to be at least 100 just in the 518.

and he gives happy endings :rofl

^okay after seeing that, travis, you have PM

God dammit Jim.

While you may be referring to the shop I’m in with some indignation, I have to agree with you. Hooligan Tattoo has been in operation for a little over a year now. Within a couple miles, we’ve recently had at least two other shops open up. Aside from those, and handful of others have opened their doors in the surrounding vicinity.

There’s not much you can do about it. Whether or not there is currently a market for tattoos able to support so many shops is debatable. Innevitably some will close- due to poor management, financial reasons, reputation, etc. I would much rather see less shops, higher quality artists, and a more supportive local community. Oh well… as long as there’s TV shows, clothing and accessory lines, and the like, there will money-hungry entrepreneurs trying to make a quick buck.

porkwallet tattoo. up for grabs. come get some.