Looking to get a Tattoo

Well like it says im looking to get a tattoo before i leave next Tuesday…Im looking for some suggestions on where to go and who can get me in by then…and of course im looking for someone one who dose good work

you should get this tattoo

Give All Star in scotia a call. They do awsome work, I’m getting mine done there soon as well. Everyone I’ve talked to who has gotten a tatoo by them swear by them.

Talk to Slowens as well sean… Granted hes a retard but he knows the guy who owns the palce…

Brandon Bond

Both of my brothers got theirs done by Jim at Slingin’ Ink and they came out really good.

I personally dont have any.

i know a few guys around that do really got work…

fastlane tattoo in east greenbush… mitch and patsy are awesome guys

http://www.fastlanetattoony.com/

tattoos are stupid

Jim is normally pretty booked up…he did my other two…im trying to get it done before i leave

fastlane

Natos Ink on broadway…Nato is booked for at least the next month and a half but Ryan usually has some free spots…ryan did my leg and it came out awesome

x2 i know a few people who were very satisfied

i had scott that use to work at allstar do mine he does good work he’s done most all my cousin’s shit let alone free hand most of it

+1.that’s were I got mines done.

Your silly babe…

DJ & I both go to Fast Lane in EG. Mitch & Jon have both worked on me, and DJ has stuff from Mitch & Patsy, so you cant go wrong with any of the guys there.
477-8231

Ive got all my work done at All Star and will only go to All Star. Last I heard Anthony (the owner) is booked til August.
But Jeff and Jay do really good work also. I need to go in and see Anthony soon. I need to finish my sleeve.

+1. Ryan turns out some really good work. Definitely should give him a tryif your looking to get something done right away.

NAto is booked for like 2-3 months lol.

Yea but Nato’s work is well worth it

He’s not fast and he’ll admit that. Expect a couple more sessions with him then with going to someone else. His quality of work he turns out is awesome and he’s very reasonably priced which is why he’s sleeving my arm.