Good tattoo shops in the 518 ....

looking to get another tattoo … trying to find some good shops in the area. ive heard good things about spaldings but jw if you guys know of anyone else . looking for good ,safe work done but yet affordable…

thanks

Nato’s on broadway

Albany Tattoo on Delaware.

'Ris get’s hers done there. (DJ’s girlfriend)
And the chick Cindy is actually a good friend of mine’s sister in law.
She does some amazing work. Joe and I are going there the 5th for his touchups and for me to make my appointment.

Needlewurks in Saratoga, the guy’s name is Joe. He is SIIIICK. But not much of a personality.

Go to FASTLANE Tattoo! Hands down… Mitch is prolly the best in the area… im sure some of you have seen his whip white dodge ram on 24’s with a full srt10 body kit ( minus the wing) slammed … license plate sk8n24s… tell him i sent you and he’ll hook you up

theres a couple my cousins got a lot and shes gets discounts evrywhere and for me 2 :banana

Ink Works/EZ Tattoo
Donnie has done all 3 of mine. all for EXTREAMLY low prices. VERY clean. the shop looks ghetto as hell, but dont judge a book by its cover

i need to get mine done asap

is he a younger guy, ride a cruiser type bike ?

Ken at Lucky Tattoo on Central Ave. All of my homeys go there and his work imo is the best in the area. Man does some amazing work. Seriously consider checking it out, you won’t be disappointed.

John Kelsy @ To The Point tattoo in Cohoes is really good (I know, a tattoo shop in cohoes, people think it’s bad already) but it’s a really clean shop and all of the artists there do amazing work, he’s working on a back piece for me right now.

all star body art in Scotia, they do great work Anthony is working on my full sleeve

P4C
full sleeve this is right after the second sitting, i just got done with my fourth sitting ill get pics if you guys want

http://a195.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_9fbac31183fd49b388fdc0e48aa3682a.jpg

http://a361.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/103/l_03f19d6085f82c8133c51c5f1b9254e0.jpg

and my other half sleeve which is done now this pic is form the second of three sittings

http://a388.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_163a1d19a66311ba0d681475da043ed3.jpg

Natos on broadway. he does all my work. great guy to hang out with, and does some amazing things with a needle.

He is younger, probably in his late 20’s. Has black hair, I duno if he rides a bike but I could see it. Not fat, but just a bigger guy.

yea i got mine done at ez tattooo

Saratoga County Tattoo in Schuylerville. Guy did a huge custom tribal dragon on my back that came out amazing and was cheap as hell.

delprad ur a crazy bastard…that is all lol

i could have a nice bike or something with all the money i’ve spent on ink i’m approaching close to 3500 :ohnoes no wonder i cant afford to pay my bills :idiots

My brothers both got theirs done at Slingin Ink on Broadway and Schenectady and they look good.
I dont have any myself (yet?).

i got mine done at slingin ink, came out good, reasonable price as well

:+1 for needlewurks in toga. as nicole said… not much of a personality, but they do some SWEET work.