Newbies with Liter bikes.

I’m still confused by the mentality of beginner riders of always going after a new and shiny liter bike or even a 600 no matter what experienced riders and most of the population that has the experience tell them.

And they fight to the core about not wanting to go after anything else that is either A used or B “slower” even if slower is still 11 second 1/4 mile.

Ironically these are typically the same people that have chicken strips bigger then KFC, wear no gear and ride like dicks in a straight line but pray to god when a corner is coming up.

/rant.

:Idiots

My mom is cooler than you are about me getting a liter bike.

Go cry somewhere Vlad :lol. Its personal preference man, gotta deal with it!

Personal preference?

So you’re saying you’d have no issues if a 16 year old kid came up to you and said he wanted a Shelby GT500 as his first car or Ford GT?

have a feeling this is partly because me.

No that’d be badass as hell.

In fact it’d be better on a bike because that kid is only going to kill himself not others. Good for him, dont look down. :rofl

Sidenote: Which liter bike should I get?

It happens more than youd think. Would I suggest it to most, probably not. But there are some level headed individuals that will respect the vehicle that will do just fine with it. Imo, it really depends on the person, and yes you can get in trouble quick.

Shoulda gone with the busa… damnit.

Turbo busa, stoopit!! :lol

Problem is, neither you nor the individual with really know if he can really handle it, until it’s too late.

Nah. Go big or go home. Liter bike or bust bitches

I know this thread was directed towards me.
It’s an RC dude, not really cbr/gsxr/r1 fast. I dont go nuts and do stupid shit.
Did you forget that you’ve crashed mulitple times?
Try not to point your finger at everyone else bud.

R1 or CBR1000RR for me

Haha @ timing of this thread.

It’s all about respecting the machine IMO.

Owned by Scully

Oh for sure. But like I said, if you keep a level head and gradually push things, youre ok, or at least this has worked for me thus far. Im not one to go beyond what I can do, just like riding nicks bike, i cracked it in 2nd gear and got up to a decent speed, but nothing that would be excessive enough as to where Id put myself in a situation where I couldnt get out of it if need be with where my experience level is at.

In Russia, bike crash you!!

This thread was not directed towards you at all… Vlad’s always had this argument with just about anyone that is willing to put up with his stubbornness.

In my opinion, let natural selection take it’s course.

You know wrong.

For starters a liter twin isn’t the same thing as a liter I4, completely different beast. Timing of threads is just a coincidence.

+1.