Read this and realise kids still dont get it

went out with my buddy today to look at a motorcycle. he doesnt have his license or even a permit and not really knowing alot about bikes i said i would go with him. when i get there i find out its an R6. the kid selling it was trying to convice him it was the perfect starter bike that it was only a 600 and thats what everyone starts out on. I couldnt convince the kid it was to much bike for him and by the end he was negotiating price (or negotiating how much his life was worth). to make a long story short hes going to hurt him self he thinks its a B.S. slow bike and really wanted a GSXR 750

I apoligize because i know you guys hear this crap day after day but he has no experience and doesnt plan on taking a moto course to help him out. Bikes are like the cool thing to do at SCCC all of a sudden.

Dirt Bike is a starter bike not a 10 second bike.

Tell him to get a 'Busa, it’s the perfect starter bike.

His life.

no longer address him by his name and refer to him as “roadkill” from now on

Let me guess, he’ll spend all the money on the bike and not get any gear as well?

classic

older 600s are the perfect starter bikes… at least it worked for me. Also to the average beginner, the best thing in the world is to get on a quad and get the hang of shifting etc. Its a radical step from a car if you’re not used to it!

Yes Cbr F2, F3, F4, or even F4i are considered good starter bikes.

In this case however we are talking about a new 750 or R6. Neither is good by any means.

He’s gonna die

i wasn’t trying to argue… i was just trying to offer an alternative if he’s hell bent on a 600.

newer 600s are nuts, alot of new riders think they are in control of their bikes and start messing around and the bikes end up showing them whos boss. The newer faster 600s give a false sence of control

you thats funny, thats his new nick name from now on we usta call him Joey Provolone cause hes italian and kinda big but its road kill from now on