News about HIN

So I spoke with some people from HIN the other day and they say that they will be doing HIN like it was int he past and not like is was in 2009 and 2010 due to the response form people going to the shows. So they are bring back the original HIN, Nightshift, REMIx, HINcity is coming back. and they are talking about still running a few HIN shows with drag racing and drifting at them. So for the people who have been going to HIN and did not like they way that they changed the show and the judging process your in luck because the original way of doing this is back meaning no out doors shows unless its Night Shift so weather will not be an issue and it will be back at convention centers and arenas. Keep an eye open for the 2012 Schedule they say should be out by the end of this year

Meh.

People still go to HIN?

dont really know figured I’d post this up just for some information

If they have a sweet redline tune.

awesome.

Im totally going to go to HIN with a video camera just to tape all the reactions from my vanity plate.

just kidding. Never going to that.

i went to a HIN show in tacoma washington a few years back, i think 2003-2004. my friend was a promoter for it, didnt think it was anything special at all.

I though HIN was done TBH, I think the era of Direct port JDM sluts and Shiny hardly functional cars is dead.

passssssssss

Yeah, might as well delete this thread

if hin goes back to what it was, i will go.

by this i mean they have to be at the bayside expo center so when i get sick of everyone there i can walk across the parking lot to the hotel and just get even more shitfaced. i hate hin’s that i have to stay sober at.

agreed and from what the guy I was talking to said thats what they are going to be like again.

i don’t really care what the show is like…i just want it in the same parking lot as the hotel, as in bayside expo center. the show was always one of the worse as far as a show set up, but all the nicer show cars end up there cause they were huge.

I hate car shows, but I like cars, drinking, and making fun of people that rice their shit out. Too bad my work schedule will never allow me to go to another car show again.

And get fresh baked cookies from Doubletree upon arrival LOL

oh fuck how did i forget about those :wow

so nomnom.