For the first time since joining shift

I am out of threads with new posts to read. Forum sucks. Carry on. :Idiots

gotta invite new people to join so we have more people to fuck with.

yeah this is getting pretty boring

Happens on every car forum during the winter. Deal with it.

Forum was slow before winter too, not sure it’s seasonal. Photo section is a good indicator. I remember the “bad ass pictures” thread turning new pages every few days with great content, now a single page may not be filled for two months. That forum used to be buzzing with photoshoots also and now… nothing.

Yeah it’s dying

That’s what happens when good people were pushed off ! Orrrrr having new mods that think reinventing the wheel is gonna work !

Most users ever online was 412, 07-14-2012 at 05:01 PM.
PJB

Im all alone here now.

I don’t think these new guys are bad, atleast they haven’t given me a reason to believe they are. They actually seem to have a sense of humor and might actually like people.

They seem like good guys. I just think the forum may have already jumped the shark, I think it’ll be quite the task to get its activity level back anywhere near what it used to be.

Tapatalk is consuming my life

Needs a few original Travis/NickAlero/FailThreads and it’ll come back

Www.yellowbullet.com

The other issue is most of the core membership is getting older and priorities have shifted away from the car hobby to other things.

Yeah that’s the main problem really. All of the young guys are on Facebook.

Get a fucking job chad.

Negged.

I’ve got one… I do search engine optimization and optimized web design lol. I’m on a computer all day. Suck it gayboy

Apparently youre not very good at that because I keep getting videos white women being railed by big black cocks when I search for lesbians.

The forum has had its day… it was about 3-4 years ago, 2-3 pages of content every log on, BBQs Cruises. Sad to say but shift is done.

I just wanted a reason to neg you.

Turn your music DOWN, I’m trying to work from home today and it’s PISSING ME OFF!

i knew it was in the shitter since the CP post hasnt had an update in like a year.

but seriously, we are all getting older and stubborn as fuck. Priorities change, daily rhythm of life is more set in stone so activities dont really change alot i guess. The new generation of shitheads bug the fuck out of most of us older guys and they stay away, if they come we beat them out.

Honestly, I vote that shift turns into a total shit show. Bring back failvis, MK430, alero42r, racehatchsisterfucker, n!cole, etc… and everyone take the gloves off. fuck it. LasVagas rule apply to the entire site.

if that fails… send it packin.