NYIRP meet Friday 8/22/08 * now with times*

weather is supposed to be nice maybe meet at swerve at like 6 and leave from there.

can noobs like myself meet there? in all seriousness

Awesome, their test & tunes are so much better than ESTA’s.

i dont see why not lol

lol word.

i’m in…but ill still be on street tires…maybe i can run u down top end greg…jk

why leaving so late?

Ill be here probably

I should be in

my bitch gf gets outa work at 6 n she wants me to wait for her wtf lol

she has a car yes? You have off, i have off, sean has off… get up there at 5, let the cars cool for an hour and a half… think about it :wink:

I wanna be there when the gates open… who wants to cruise up with me? (when do the gates open?)

5:30 i think

when are you leaving?

idk what im doing yet, depends on the weather, no sense in beating the hell out of my car for another 12.0 if its hot and humid tomarrow… if i do bring my car i will be there when gates open so prob leave my house around 415-430, if not i will ride up with someone.

weakkkk… ride up with me… you in your car… me on my bike… we can play on zee highway… It should be a nice night.

ill go up with u guys for when the gates open, or ill give u a ride jim if u want…p.s. bring the car lol

word… pm me your numbers and ill text you with where and when I’m leaving from if you wanna ride up with us.

kinda shitty that its a MOM’s night… but w/e… i just wanna get a couple runs in.

I should be out of work by 4 at the latest. I’ll ride along with anyone who wants me or if I have to I’ll drive my car I will. Text me with plans kids! <3