NYI meet 6/ 27??

Me and Psycopjv were thinking about heading up. Im trying for 11’s :slight_smile:

I’d like to go, hopefully the rain wont be as bad as they are making it seem.

I have some time coming so I could get out of work early, work in West Seneca/Elma/East Aurora area.

What time were you planning on leaving?

A couple of guys from roclife are going i believe. I am going to see what the z will do at 10 psi.

im heading up after work (maybe i can sneak out early) want to let it cool a bit, hope to be there by 6 at the latest

you know its a moms night right

whats your point?

it will be tough to get a run in

i have went there plenty of times over the past few years on a moms night and got plenty of runs in :shrug: … we will have to see, i have the itch to see what she does in the 1/4th ever since hitting the 7.69 @ lancaster, and next week is the 4th of july so i dont feel like waiting another 2 weeks :slight_smile:

decide on a meet location/departure point? Weather is actually looking more like a saturday wash then friday now I think

tomarrow is supposed to be nice, only 10-20% chance of pissing on my parade… im probably heading there right from work, i am loading up the tires/jack and BS in the car now

Ah ok so no cruise just free for all see ya there type deal.

i would be in but i picked up a closing shift tomorrow

no bottle for me but at least i won’t be dumping fuel anymore…i get out @ 4:30 hit up me around then. see what this dumb slow car can do.

alright pat, i will give you a ring, i get out of work around the same time

i come back today but i dont wana run it at the track till i get my clutch broken in does anyone wana go up this weekend??

as far as i know, friday is your only chance up there this week man…

damn it idk i might be up then

7.69 at Lancaster, nice…

Sounds like your getting that launch down better :tup:

it best not rain…

Traction is the best on MOMS night!