NYIRP meet Friday 8/22/08 * now with times*

10.2-10.4… what a shitty night… i left when the mustang went into the wall at 100 mph… my best trap was like 141.x, what a shitty night :frowning:

a nyspeed owners mustang? or just random stang?

it was a MOMS night…tons of mustangs there. I couldn’t make it…description of said mustang?

it was one of the kennedy’s dyno tune fox stangs. I think some lady was driving it? She was ok though, she got out on her own.

I was 2.2 and up on the 60 foots all night, best was 12.5 something @ 115.9x. big :tup: to cobraman with a new best and 119 trap speed, which i have no idea how considering it seemed like everyone was running slow and everyone i talked to was around 3 mph slower.

vids when i get a chance

yeah i have plenty of vids too. but tmrw lol im going to bed

ahh Cheryl…yah i just heard shes ok…wonder what went wrong…shes a great driver and that car is so consistant.

I was a solid 3 mph slower, but i left right after the crash, i didnt want to sit around when they were cleaning the track. How many runs after the crash did you get in?

I think they went through everyone twice more after the crash. good night, got me motivated to start working on my car again even though it probably wont happen

i got in a total of 4 runs i ran 12.2 twice which were bests for me until i ran my new personal best time and trap speed of 12.13 @119.96mph
1.97 60’
7.92 @92.56 mph 1/8th
12.13 @ 119.96 1/4

well that trap speed proves my point about our street pulls, your car just has more balls than mine, nice runs on a shitty night greg

damn that tune made a huge improvement…

12.1 with a 1.97 jebus

hell yea it did i still cant get off the line, oh and i spent like an hour between each run icing the blower

you brought enough ice to build an igloo!

very nice…hopefully i can have my hoe out running before snowfall. If that doesn’t happen i will def have a 408 come spring…

408 ftw!

with a big shot of course. heheh.

cage?

not fair lol

i second that…i still can’t catch his old set up

tell jim to get his ass movin on teh vids.lol