Nys with another win!

I did zero research as I don’t care was just going by the article. IMO this gas nothing to do w being a nanny state and just another frivolous bill that someone got donation money to put forth. And enough with the NYS nanny state bullshit. We live in a nanny country but nobody seems to give a fuck about how much the NSA is spying on us just that we can’t buy novelty lighters. This forum should just stick to cars it’s y I don’t post political threads

Get the fuck outta town. Seriously?, these dipshits in office actually created a bill for this? It’s not like there’s countless other issues to resolve at the moment that they have to go ban lighters now.

:facepalm:

I would suggest you never ever look at the list of bills that get created and proposed. your head will probably literally explode…oh and as an educated guess i would say that this wasn’t written by anybody that is elected but one of their supporters probably drafted the bill and gave it to them.

Correct. That’s how 3/4 of the laws we have were written.

nothing is more annoying than a low level employee who knows barely anything pretending he’s an advisor to the president and knows everything. STFU

I would say while this bill is ridiculous, there are probably wayyyyyy more that we just don’t know about that are a lot more ridiculous.

s510 look that up. its illegal to grow veggies and give them away.

i agree with the other poster that said if you were up to date and heard every bs bill that was passed you would be amazed.

i think that most of them dont make sense.

the only person you can blame is yourself. this is all public knowledge.

i think hes busting on that guy whos saying hes pushing this bill… but he found out that guys just cleaning the garbage out in the building they proposed the bill in.

I would assume that wasn’t directed at me, since I don’t know him and I haven’t cleaned any garbage cans lately. At least not since I made partner.