nyspeed buisiness cards

This would be a good idea, i always tell people about the site, and they seem into it, but i have a feeling they forget about it right quick. If we had some buisness card sized things i could keep them in my wallet. The fliers are too big. They could even have a spot for us to write out usernames so they could use that as a referal.

I have seen some nice cars around and I wanted to leave something on their windshield to let them know about NYSPEED.
I think cards would be a good idea.

I second the motion!

i think its a good idea.

third

hmmmm i think we can order bussiness cards through my work…let me check on that.

someone’s gotta have a hook up for free.

need to be full color with a hot car or two on it. maybe have a few different designs
collect em all.

well i kno i cant do free. cheap is a MAYBE, but free is out of the question. my boss is way way way too cheap for that :lol:

I am pretty sure you can buy card stock that is already perforated so we could make it a DIY project.
It may be cheaper to just have them done professionally for higher quantities though.

Hi

I’m NYSpeed.

I’m broke.

:lol: :lol:

You need to spend money to make money.:biglaugh:
Think of all the potential advertiser we could contact with simple business cards.:biglaugh:

i’d kick in some loot.

you can buy photo quality business cards and do them yourself, no sense paying some shmuck to do them when u can do them yourself same quality.

Good Idea, only concern I might have is if an assclown or two end up finding them and handing them out to anyone. But still a good idea, will help people remember the site name, the first time Dos told me, I forgot by the time I got home.

I would kick some loot too.
If we do it ourselves we might want to keep it simple so we don’t spend tons o money on color cartidges.

Id hand em out to the cops :tup:

Good point.
Everyone has their own opinion of who should get them.
An assclown like me obviously won’t be handing any out to FWD people.:stuck_out_tongue:

Ban him for life.

just making a point sweetheart <3

I know, I was kidding honey.

its a cute idea, id personally take a $100 bill and light a cigarette with it if it ever happened, thats how confident I am that it will…