NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

Bump for this Friday!

I’ll have a nice surprise waiting there for you guys too :wink:

Shooting high: Is it a Galardo we all get to take out for three laps?

I wish!

:snky:

Sooo I think I am in for this.
Anyone selling a spot before I buy one?

Badnewsmini is supposed to buy mine. Waiting for a PM back…

Damn. I can’t make it to the next 2 events, and the last one I’ll be a few hours late. shitty.

X…

You cant make it again? What got you this time?

No it is Red :wink:

:confused: I have to bail on this one too :frowning:

waiting on a stupid o2 sensor (and then need to thoroughly check out the car) but I should be there fingers crossed

wheel bearing for me :frowning: i don’t wanna be stranded up there

Yes, again. :frowning: Work is usually perfectly fine with me taking days off, as long as I can trade a day with somebody from the other shift. Turns out, everybody from the other shift, is “busy” that weekend. So, it forces me into not being able to make it again. I’m not happy. I haven’t been out there since the Spring BBQ.

Can’t go, finishing up moving out of my old place SLASH getting my new Samsung DLP set up.

:tup:

MPD47 is driving straight from Vegas to Dunnville, lol.

thats nuts… lol

Im finishing preping the car… looking forword to it. Flatblk and I are cruising up from my house (5min from the bridge in downtown)… if any one wants to join.

Lol.

Driving that far and then racing… thats dedication.

you Don’t know mike… He is border line crazy

LOL that is insane, ID love to be there to take the pics, but its another friday, and I have to work, ILC its all you pal

so who is comming? I dont recognize any of the other names? are they from other boards?

… so fix it before you go? :headbang:

o2 came, car runs, work stuff has come up but I am pretty sure I can manage it and still show up :slight_smile: :slight_smile: