NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

I will make this one and Will drive in it, Sitting and taking pictures last time was far too much of a tease to not :frowning:

Iā€™ll still have my camera to get some actions shots of other cars.

edit: Iā€™m working on all the requests for the pictures from the last event. Iā€™ll have them all sent out in an hour

probably wont be able to make the next one

I want to make the next one too. Time to get wrenching.

Oh shit I didnā€™t see this. Thanks alot for the compliments. Iā€™m still learning, hopefully I can get some better pictures next time. I learned a lot from this session thats for sure

Well, Iā€™ll be there next time as well, so although I too am new to DSLR Im sure togeather we can learn alot, and come up with some siqqqqqq shots, Iz exited lol

Bump for the 29th! Less than 2 weeks away!

UGH, i am so dissapointed in myself for not making any of these. I am for SURE tracking the BBQ, but i may be in something other than my focus lol.

Well my work screwed me again. 2nd time in a row that I register for one of these, my works THEN tells me, I canā€™t have the time off. WTF! My spots for sale, once again! PM me for details people!

Like what???

i bought two cars this week lol

either an EG hatch, or my 96 neon

depends which one i get a title for firstā€¦hopeing the hatch cause it has a $1200 suspension in it

40 bucks :slight_smile:

:tup:

You donā€™t need a title to bring it over the border though.

It needs to be registered lol :slight_smile:

We going to do the time attack pending number of cars ?

yes but both titles are not in my hands yet to register them (purchased one from a friend who now lives in AZ and the other the guy filed for replacement title and i have to wait for it to put the car on the road) :tantrum:

Weā€™ll try to do something near the end if people are interested :tup:

But there are a bunch of people coming out to use the track for testing, so I doubt everyone will be into itā€¦ and if we canā€™t get everyone involved it might have to wait.

50 and its yours :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll let you know soon :slight_smile:

September 13th is a longer day, it may be better for a time attack. :headbang:

:tup: to time attack :slight_smile:

:ohyeah: Lets do something like that on Aug 29th

EDIT: or Tail to bumper battle (touge battle) see the ā€œrulesā€ here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikh65PCxFGw

Bought some ATE super blue brake fluid and already installed Hawk HPS pads which grab nice and are very street friendly