NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

I’ll be there as long as im finished by then. getting closer…

^^^ Nice man, can’t wait to see it :tup:

thanks for the compliment but its going to look horrible on the outside lol. 3 different colors at least

hopefully I can paint the outside by the end of the summer

Registered and paid.

Lets get some more people on the list :tup:

Need a hand flagging/organizing/whatever? Phil Gil offered me a ride up in the Scoobaru.

+1 - I doubt I’ll bring the Z but if I can get a ride I’ll help instruct/flag/teach/org (esp. in return for a few laps hehe)

Can I meet up and pay cash?

Check your PMs :tup:

:tup:

:shrug:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9959/ohmy3yd7.jpg

gah. still in, but count me as crew. the car is finally up & running, but I haven’t had a wholt lot of chance to take on the tuning as yet.

::back to the garage::

i have to be out of town during the day that day but i will try to come by… maybe in my new caaaa?

Before anybody else signs up, sad to say it but my spot is for sale now. I decided to take a day off of lapping, because I’m planning to drive to TN over the July 4th Weekend in the Neon, and to Carlisle the weekend after that. I don’t wanna risk it now, breaking something on the car, and ruining my chance of a nice vacation. PM me please! I’ll post this over my OSYN too.

pussy

Corner weighting the car tomorrow. :tup:

I know, I really wanna come too. If I had something else to bring that was reliable enough to take a beating all day, I’d keep my spot. I don’t think my grandma would approve of me taking her Saturn up there. I might be able to talk my dad into letting me take the RX7…if he follows me with the tow dolly.

Nah. I’ll just stay home.

Still for sale.

Ill tow you home :slight_smile:

1 week away guys :tup: