NYSpeed / OSYN Track Days 2008 [Next Day: Sept 13th] *NEW: Track Timing System!*

I am registered for Friday August 29th

any plans for a meet to cruise up there?

Was wondering that too.

yea i will need to follow someone cause i still have no idea where i am going

If people want to cruise up there, I’ll setup a pre-meet again. Would you guys rather meet before we head over the border, or at the WalMart on the other side again? WalMart worked great last time.

I might be down at the Cape w/ some friends (yeah I know that sounds fruity) but if not I’ll come crew/flag/instruct if someone can give me a ride from ROC.

definetly. whatever you prefer, this is your party :tup:

Anyone going up with you?

Alright, for those that want to meet up and cruise there, we’ll meet at 3pm at WalMart [click HERE for address and directions!] :tup:

yay, walmart.:slight_smile:

Ugh…sounds like nobodys gonna buy my spot…and im gonna eat the money. FUCK

I’ll be at Walmart. Moffitt, you can ride with me if you aren’t being homo.

my gf wants to come up srry man

No biggie.

Josh - YGPM gimme a shout

e30 is ready to rock.

:tup: new suspensions in the evo, alignment done, fluids changed :headbang:

Yay!

Well, changed my mind. Bought Chris’s spot, I’ll still help out flagging / ride with people who want some pointers / take people for rides but I wanted some seat time :smiley:

W00t. Yeah I sacked up shrugs

IMO we should meet a little earlier than 3 at the Walmart, maybe 2:30? 2:45? Google says ~60 miles / 1 hour 1 min and that would be assuming we leave RIGHT at 3. Plus a lot of us need to unpack and that whole drivers’ meeting thing etc… Just my $.02

Mike you leaving from ROC? We should all meet up (I gotta stop at Transit to drop off $ with SoloII’s folks).