NYSpeed @ Winged Warrior Performance Challenge - May 11th, 12th 2007

yea josh, reg for the “racers” has already closed

I’m sure i overlooked this somewhere…but when do we plan on caravaning down for this? I assume Thursday…but what time?

Actually, we’ll leave on Friday. The Event is on Saturday - 1 day only. Those who are racing will need to be in town Friday night for tech in and test-n-tune runs. (which is also a normal open track night so anyone can run if they want.)

I’m still working things out, but we’ll be leaving at the latest around 11am on that Friday.

Thursday sounds like a much better plan though.

nah, i’m content with friday.

Friday is fine with me, I’m actually planning on driving to this :lol:

We’re still waiting for the competition announcements, but even then there are only 3 people I think that are actually going to race. If those people want to get down there a day early and spend all afternoon for the test and tune, the rest of us could meet up with them when we arrive on Friday.

Im good with friday as well. Where do we plan on meeting

With the job change I’m not sure if I’ll have that cushion fund I wanted. It’s all going to come down to how much the car nickel and dimes me once I start putting it all together.

Fuzz, you can roll in the buick of doom, or if i have it(prolly not) the impala

I’m only going if I can race, shows are quite boring to me. Besides I’d just roll in my brothers SHO. I just want to make sure I have enough in-case I break the shadow.

ahhhh…ok

IMPORTANT:

Anyone who had their registration refunded to them over the last week, here’s the reason:

“Sorry about that! You OVERPAID! So did the ones who preregistered for the carshow (Handful did before we caught the mistake). The price was supposed to be $15 in advance, and $20 at the gate. Just re register at the correct rate. Sorry for the confusion. Fair is Fair, we don’t want some paying $20 in advance when it should have been only 15.”

:tup:

so since i’m just racing do I have to pay the 15 in advance. my car really has no place in a car show.

As much as I really don’t want to back out, unfortunatly with my new job I just don’t have the resources to finish both the car and make it out there with any kind of cushion and I don’t want to end up in the same situation I did last year. Where I ended up selling my project, and living off ramen for two months.

It really hurts to say this. But I’m out. :frowning:

wait… what??

No, that is covered in the entry fee for racing. Which will come once your chosen.

i just preregistered. I’m not 100% certain that i will go, but i figured for 15 bucks, it’s not bad… I did not see anywhere to put a NYSPEED tag, though…

i might be out for this one