Syracuse Street Racers? track day

I’m seeing these track day events getting planned for this summer. I remember earlier some challenges that were put down between NYspeed member and this “Syracuse Street Racers”. I would love (and I’m sure I’m not the only one) if someone would be able to set this up so we can all see that NYspeed is better!

Who’s with me on this?

im down, but not on the 15th :stuck_out_tongue:

bump, for somebody to get this thing going.

Syracuse kiddies want everyone to come out to syracuse, wasting gas to come street race them. Never going to happen.

the details aren’t completely worked out yet…
but check it out

and let’s not turn this into another “my town has more hair on it’s balls than your town” thread:roll2:

rofl $900 entry fee for drag racing, good luck with that.

sorry mommy and daddy don’t give me $900 to race my car lol is this for real? someone watched fast and furious one too many times… i dunno about you guys i’m all for racing my car but not flinging hundreds of dollars around in the process :gotme:

we’ve already got teams joined, it’s an awesome opportunity to make some serious money.

i dunno about you guys, but we don’t race for respect in syracuse.

there you go quoting that movie again :wink: but anyways, goodluck

is it a picture perfect track? you can rent out lanecaster for less than 1500 a day with insurance and a med. on scene.

so u can dump it into a lame car and well… make it lamer?

gl with that tho

lol at the rules.

IB4TL

and tossing around that much money :bloated: wow.

99% of us are working stiffs or students who dump the money they do have into their car.

Just BLEH

lol, I love the no classing for this “street car challange” 3 classes of no classing! AWESOME!

They tried peddling this bullshit on Rochesterdsm.org as well as a few other places.

Nobody is interested in this scam.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/Hybriddon/funny/jesusdenies.jpg

They tried peddling this bullshit on Rochesterdsm.org as well as a few other places.

Nobody is interested in this scam.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f279/Hybriddon/funny/jesusdenies.jpg