Oasis24-7's bike was just stolen

lower clutch side is missing

thanks for keeping an eye out man!

Oasis, Dex has a bike for sale.

lol i know, I want somthing FI. i think that i am going to just wait and get a 1000cc somthing any suggestions?

ZX-10!!!

Do the research. The new ZX-10 kicks the competitions ass. I’m saying this and I am a loyal Yamaha guy.

updates?

no.

Ya i still havent found it it sucks

YES. zx-10r > *

show me otherwise.

just figured i would bump this thread:

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/802702654.html

might be a possible hit ^^

Thats my buddy Ean’s bike and his cell number, he’s had that since I met him, nice kid.

ah gotcha… glad you cleared that up.

thanks for keeping the lookout guys! Every time i see a bike i instantly get upset that i A.Don’t have one B.My car is not done yet and C.I drive a single cam 02 autotragic dodge neon that’s slow as balls!!

Are you sure you didn’t just leave it somewhere and then forgot about it? I leave shit places and forget about it all the time.

um no lol

^Let me show you what you should have written as a reply…

“OMG GUYS! I’m so silly! I ACTUALLY left my bike, hiding in the stove again. GOSH! this isn’t the first time. Sorry for the confusion everyone!”

you should have replyed:

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

Butch and I saw one getting on at colvin/290 but it wasnt your bike :(… prolly the raintree bike :(.

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday.

BRENT TAKE A ROAD TRIP TO GEORGIA AND PICK UP THAT Z1000… its a deal.