Oasis24-7's bike was just stolen

Where at in Tonawanda? Theres a guy on Main st that leaves his busa and zx-14 on the front lawn at all times lol.

What is with this world today. This kinda shit makes me not want to have kids.

in the town on colvin by the golf dome and i know scott with the zx14r on main street

wooo dosent it make you feel good that none of the cops ever find anything.
This is a good solid honest reason to only drive beaters.
I hate people who steal.

I’ll keep my eyes open, and tell me friends to as well. Hope you find it.

Hey thanks alot guys i really appreciate all the help just give me a call if you hear anything it would mean more to me to catch them then getting my bike back however it would be nice to get it back as well. My cell is 716-807-7530

i told my friend that lives over by raintree to keep her eye open for it, then she told me she saw it yesterday on colvin, lol… you were probably the one riding it, as she say it earlier on in the day. :tdown:

I’ll keep an eye out on forums i’m on. Did you have insurance?

That blows. hate to say it but id bet that things either stripped by now and ready for resale elsewhere or theyre gonna let it sit till the heat blows over then try and part it out.

red windscreen…tank sort of a red and black. Alot of rear frame exposed? If so it was on Sheridan dr. today. Rider was in all black leathers and black helmet, ghostrider style.

That really sucks. Keep an eye on craigslist, using crazedlist or some other search engine. The thiefs will most likely not sell it locally. Ill watch out for it on the street.

theft coverage?

wow brent that blows, i’ll keep an eye out and let ya know

i imagine as you are avoiding the insurance question you do not have theft

did you hear it take off, or we’re you not around?

fucking :tdown:

of course not.

I was just about to comment on that. That really sucks though. Ballsy as hell in the middle of the afternoon.

no ins it was in the am im sry i was tired and said pm
also it does have a bright metallic red windscreen and black to red micron pipe with the lower front left fearing missing. Once again Thanks to everyone and if it is found there will be a party on me. Thanks,
Brent
MY cell is 716-807-7530 leave a message if i cant answer or text

thats what two others said exactly anyone know this guy and if he has an r6 lE?