Oasis24-7's bike was just stolen

haha i hope this is his bike or these kids are gonna be like “wtf is 40 bikes doing on our street staring at our house?!”

hey guys i have been driving by no luck yet however i will be going to work if any one is cruzing around without a destination a fell like doing a little covert drive by to spy on them it would be much appreciated. thanks

ill be cruising the area…whats the address

PM me too… depending on where it is on kensington I might drive past it all the time.

PM me as well brent. I’ll try to swing by whenever I can.

YES!

Shoot me the address. I live over that way so I can cruise by.

1720 Kensington by century rd champainge color maliabu maroon older 300m

I hope its your bike dude.

Fuck em up.

any update about what the police will do?

:tup: to people like 1sik bmw. Lets hope you catch these scumbags and get back whats yours man. Good luck, keep us updated.

The police already know what’s happening and said they would send people by to look but not stop. They want to confirm it’s actually the bike instead of scaring them away.

Assuming it’s the right house the Google street view of the address actually shows a car parked on the lawn. :lol:

:lol: Is that a Chevy Prizm with a popped hood and no fuel door?

The internet is scary.

I hope the guy who stole the bike gets stabbed. :tup:

So we checked out the bike and it turns out that its not it. It had the same micron pipe however it was a high mount. Anyways i cant express enough how appreciative i am for all the help you guys have been thus far. Keep an eye out the weather has been nice and my cell is 807-7530
Thanks again,
Brent

fry i have much love for you lol!

Paulo Thanks so much for the pics man!

No problem…

ugh, we need to find this thing. Sorry man… :frowning:

Bah. :fail:

Sorry dude. I still hope the guy gets stabbed.

Fry - that is def a Camry