Obama is hurr

Err will be in a few hours…

My work is right next to albany airport… depending on which runway AF1 lands on I’m hoping I can see the plane…

I really dont care about anything elese really… I’ve always wanted to see AF1 in person…

Get pictures!

Throw rocks at it.

do what benny said

I wonder if ill even be able to get in the viewing lot Albany has…

From what ive seen so far a lot of roads are being blocked off on his route out of the airport…

I saw 10 or so state troopers in a row get off exit 4 this morning…

Times Union said yesterday afternoon a huge cargo plane landed there and unloaded some of the motorcade vehicles for when he arrives. I’m right near the airport too so i’m kind of curious to see Air Force 1 as well.

Yeah

The presidential caddy was unloaded… I wonder where they are hiding it…

I wanna go for a joy ride

benny you can drive and adress me as mr president while I pick up the red phone and tell everyone to drop nukes on everyone whos not the united states

… and then we wont have to worry about getting killed because well we can live inside of the limo because its completely bullet/bomb proof

I’m sure it’s somewhere at the airport.

OBAMA KILL MURDER ASSASSIN 9/21/09 BOMB CADILLAC AIR FORCE ONE PRESIDENT ASSASINATION SATAN BIGMAC SNACK WRAP FIRE SECRET SERVICE NINJA SQUAD

brbfbi

this should get Shift518 on the map.

HAhA im watching the live feed thing they have at WRGB.com

not much going on just showing clips about whats going on and shit from yesterday

but theres a little window that pops up that just says

Obama visits HVCC live… and im guessing its just a live feed from the computer because skype just poped up

I’m leaving 2 hours early for class because of this bullSHIT.

:ahh:rofl

warms up motard for cutting across fields, etc

how was traffic?

as soon as he was elected i took down my american flag and havent put it up yet…i shud put it at half mast and fuck with the neighbors…they will think he got shot or sumthing

I didn’t leave my house yet. I actually just woke up 15 minutes ago… :haha

I plan on leaving around 11 for my class at 1. :ohnoes

or they’ll just think you’re an idiot.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

+1

SRS though, I want to see one of you guys from Shift that goes to ACC on youtube by TONIGHT. Talk back, give him shit, then well have another great, “Dont tase me bro” video to watch!