Shift518?

What the hell happened over the last 2 days?

Holy hell its back. I dont post much but nothing being able to lurk while at work SUCKED!

I went to the Bronx Zoo.

I even went to the facebook page and checked it out. What the hell!

a shitty host site … we need to let vlad do what he needs to so this shit dont happen all the time

Centola needs to host it.

Yeah, we all use this website to keep in touch with each other. Something needs to change-donations, whatever.

dirty bomb, al qaeda, cocaine, government conspiracy, terrorism, pentagon, drugs, Pablo Escobar, 9/11, TERRORIST, written threat, CIA liars, WMD’s, Osama bin Laden, Chris Leo, pipe bomb, anthrax

It’s what happens when Alex Trebek, has a picture of a giraffe. In his ass, during an earthquake.

Pretty much sums it up

This post is forever going to fuck with us as we pop up on Google for those keywords :rofl

nah, just gonna have the FBI, DEA, ATF, Dept of Home Land Security look at us now

Sorry Vlad,

Timothy McVeigh, Guns, Flint Michigan, Pulp Fiction, Carrie Underwood, Barrack Obama is a terrorist, Columbine, Cat Stevens, Saddam hanging, To Catch a Predator, Busta Rhymes

Thanks for removing my name, douchebag.

Great now there’s going to be tons of thread/posts talking about web hosting :retardclap

Glad it’s up though!

wtf is the problem? Why did shift go down again?

i thought the site was a gonner… I havent seen it down for that long…

This

Free advertisment! lol

Really, though, I am ready to paypal over a donation… lets get this shit hosted legit. I have had cold sweats for the past 48hrs becasue I couldnt post up anything. :wierd

Yeah and Big Red was getting all upset because he couldn’t update his build thread, even though his car looks the same as it did 2 weeks ago… :rofl