Obama is hurr

OH! The little kids in the DCC.

I thought you meant the students at hvcc. :rofl

thats where you sir are wrong… i have EVERY RIGHT to say id like the fucker dead. i never said id be the one to do it though… one can wish. you can have your opinion of me… doesnt phase me one bit. think im an idiot or whatever insult you can come up with but i believe the country wouldve been better had this mother fucker been assassinated before ever entering office.

you are just absolutely hopeless. i tried to give you a second chance but good GOD you are an idiot.

That is an idiotic statement. You do understand that he is not solely responsible for every thing that goes on in this country correct? You would have to wipe at almost every current political figure

We’ll it appears Failvis is back to ‘normal.’ I think he’s just racist.

i realize that he is not SOLELY responsible… but he holds alot of the cards. i dont like the way the country is headed as a whole. the democratic majority in the senate, the house and the presidency is a recipe for fucking disaster.

i find it funny how the people who are questioning my comments are all much younger than myself. ive seen the trends and ups and downs from the various presidencies from regan through to obama and i can say with absolute certainty that with the excessive taxes we will all incur over the next 3+ yrs from the current government you will be begging for bush back…

what were your gripes with bush? that we went to war? that we arent out of iraq or afghanistan yet? what would you propose we had done with the information we were all provided? srsly… as i said before i voted for him TWICE and voted for mccain this time around… thats 3 different elections… some of you were in elementary school the first time i voted (KRAMER)…
this whole political BULLSHIT is a joke anyways… we all have our beliefs. i believe the country would be better off if obama wasnt around along with the majority of congress… but hey… wishes dont all come true.

yep you nailed it… dooooshbag

Well there we go. Explains everything.

I heard that all the DOT cameras were shut off when he was being driven around today.

WTF is the reason for that?

i dont know PAUL why dont you take a chill pill!!??!?!

interwebz :idiots

The lack of general respect for our leaders by young people in this country really is a regrettable shame.

Lol’ed at this.

Lol I don’t think to many students were that excited I could care less if he was there or not but we had a great view of the sniper guys on the roof too

Some of the comments in this thread blow me away.

He is our political leader, while I dont agree in his views, I still respect him insurmountably as he is the leader of our country.

I would have loved to have seen him speak, just to see him drive past. It’s not often a President comes to the capital district. I think Clinton was the last one to come.

Some of you need to figure out why you’re American’s.

Yah, what spilner said ^

I believe the last president to visit our area was Clinton when he came to UAlbany.

Clinton came in the early 90s if I remember what they were saying on the radio correctly, can’t remember what the actual purpose was though.

It was very cool seeing everything to do with him flying in, including the plane its self, I can only imagine the mess it would have been when he was actually speaking.

I think this forum would be a lot better without you on it but I wouldnt wish for you to be killed

Wishing death upon someone just shows your white trashyness