Offical: Who does work on your car thread?

:biglaugh:[/quote]

so true for both of you…

I also have gary burch do everything on my car.

im not gonna lie my winter project was all originalsin and turbociv’s work,anything simple i do myself.

i do basic stuff i can with a jack and such, other than that i take it somewhere

When I’m not stuck behind a computer screeen or dealing with some rediculous business matter I will handle my own, obviously, that is soo far and few between anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

I just prefer to drive around broken :stuck_out_tongue:

:word:
I do everything on my camaro. But its not worth crawling under my wife’s suv and my pick up, when an olf is 15 bucks

me

Myself for most of it; Father for help with 2-person jobs, my Brother for body/paint and Fabrication help; and a couple family friends for machine work.

me for repairs and nick for fabrication

Unless it is not covered by warranty, myself, if I can’t handle it or figure it out hybrid.

i do it all myself, and the stuff i can’t do, my room mate or friends can. mostly osiris, haenszel, and shrives.

ColdAccord’s buddy dAn (who was on here for a brief time) did my clutch last year at a great price. Otherwise I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with the VW oddities myself.

Everything on the gp:headbang:
Except some custom valve cuts, trans assembly, and alum. tig welding.

Jskrapper
DeviousTSi
Carnut
Me

whole bunch of other DSM guys too

me

only because im cheap

ford motor company. Only cuz its a lease

Absolutely everything myself, except for machine work.

do it myself, which lately hasnt been much (knocks on wood)