Offical: Who does work on your car thread?

Just wondering here who does work on your car, maintance, swaps, repairs, upgrades, etc…

I’ve done everything on all my cars right down to specing out parts. Only thing I’ve not done myself is some Carb tunning, important machine work and the last 5 oil changes on my Camry…

I do everything I can myself. If I had the tools and a lift I would do it all myself.

Most of the things I do on my own, but if I could afford it I would have others doing it.

everything is done myself

ive done everything myself and very proud of its. except for machine work and tuning, i would like to get into self tuning but for right now ill leave it up to soemone who knows alittle more about it.

Everything is done by me unless its a warranty issue because I work at a Toyota dealer and can’t warranty lexus parts.

All my own work :slight_smile:

me:)

hybrid for the things i cant do otherwise me

Heh… yes, myself.

all on my own unless its something i cant do then i find someone who i think is best for the job

I have Gary Burch do all the work on my car :stuck_out_tongue:

:biglaugh:

me and if i cant do it i have my cousin help me

with the mustang…the wife and i do everything with the exception of the block machining and assembly…mostly because the lack of tools/experience to do that job…

with the maxima, that bish goes to the dealer. 4 yr warranty ftmfw.

i do allthe swaps/ brakes/ components and upgrades n all that on my own cars, but for shit like oil changes on my DD i have a shop do it cuz really its not worth my time to not pay $15 for an oil change

ever since the swap, i’ve done everything myself…with the occasional help from a friend here or there

i used to try and do as much as i could myself. now, i dont even touch my car. Pontiac takes care of that for me. once its outta warranty, i’ll start doing stuff myself.

aside from the machine work, moi