who can paint a car for me!?

yeah so i’m trying to find someone that can paint my car. I haven’t sprayed anything in over 2 years and i just want this to be as close to perfect as possible. the body work is all done and everything will be torn apart. it’s just a matter of cleaning ,masking and spraying.

red on the car and then some trim pieces to be sprayed black. i’ll supply all the paint and such.

anyone know of a good place that will do it for cheap? or someone that does it on the side that can help?

lol u want it close to perfect and cheap?

good luck, you get what u pay for when it comes to painting

you know what i mean. i know it’s not going to be perfect. but it’ll be alot better if someone does it that has been painting instead of me doing who hasn’t in a few years.

try oldford on here…he painted his bmw…and its awesome

My friend paints cars for a living…does cars on the side for more money. Let me know if you’re serious…

DJ Nick

hes a sponsor. he does good work, and will give you a reach around

<<<:)

i’m serious, pm’ed

i talked to nick already, but he’s got too many little projects right now and won’t take my car cuz its not worth his time at the moment.

choko… can you really?

I can do it for you but I guarantee you I would have to “Re-prep” the car. Not that I don’t trust your handy work but it is never as easy as clean, mask, and spray. Also, I would rather get the materials so I can be sure I’m using good stuff. I can’t tell you I will be the cheapest but I can tell you that you will like it.

You said it is not going to be perfect. I disagree.

Let me know.