any good @ painting?

well i picked up my teg last month and its got a few paint issues, the body and hood are fine but both fenders deff need to be repainted, the rear bumper could use a spray, both doors deff ,and possibly the trunk. i have the paint, primer, and clear coat to do it , but i dont have the guns or the experience to do so. so if anyone knows of anyone or where to go for cheap lmk

thanks,

mike

if ur gonna do that, just get the whole car repainted it would be way easier

^ kinda what he said, but ill check with my body shop buddies and see what i can do for ya, ill PM if one of them will do it on the side

^^^ if any of said buddies recently did a silver rsx-s sidejob … please kick him in the nuts for me …

I got a guy that does good work and sidejobs in a nice new shop.

LMK.

I too am looking for someone to atleast wetsand and buff my car. Maybe just first do the hood or a section of the car just to see how much of a difference it makes before I want the whole car done.

really doesnt have to be an amazing paint job i just need somethin , i can get it buffed for free i just need a spray, ( like i dont care if its your friends garage as long as its somewhat decent with no runs and cheap)

What color is it? And what quality are you looking for? I am OK at body work IMHO. others can vouch.

its the paradise blue color (teal), quality doesnt really matter that much i mean i kno it aint gonna be nothin close to a shop , just as long as the orange peel aint horrible and it has no runs or chips in it , im all up for it

I am no pro, but here is what I did last time i did some body work…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16008

PM on what you are looking to spend.

not bad as for how much to spend , prob not a whole lot, pm me on how much you would want