OFFICIAL DALLAS FAILBOYS FAIL AGAIN THREAD Thread

Wow. Week 5 and not even a winning record? :ahh

I love what Tony Romo did tonight. He gave all the Cowboy fans a sniff that he could actually win the game, then he has 2 plays left in the game and throws 2 slants to Sam Hurd who was blanketed by Champ Bailey lolol. The Broncos have 1 CB you dont want to throw to and Romo throws right at him twice with the game on the line. I LOVE IT!!! HHAHA…Giants 4-0

It’s as if Homo tries to fail. Or does it come naturally? :lol

He also somehow managed to make Jessica Simpson who was smoking hot when they met into some blubbering fat nasty water buffalo… a yetti even

:lol

hahahaha…

I REALLY hope that Romo gets injured and is out for the year. Our backup QB does alot better than he does!! Somehow they can make it 53yrds, but cant go 5 for a TD… FML

Oh, and why dont you make one thread instead of 15 Shawn, ya dumbfuck :lol

Giants FTW.

When Cowboys fans have no argument or defense, they use there moderating powers…classic move fromt he most bandwagon, unclassiest fans in sports.

I’ll handle this in another subforum.

Please tell me how Im unclassy? I congratulated yall on your win today, and stated that you guys played well. Dont know how it gets ANY classier than that for being rivals…

Not to mention, IM not the one making a thread every week about how the giants suck, or yada yada. It is what it is.

He isn’t talking about you. :ponder

lol @ sticky

WHo then? Cuz Im confused then lol

:haha

Paypal me $5 and I’ll tell you.

Fuck that, Im not payin 3% on $5 :rofl

nah man i wasnt talking about you, i was talking about the mod who changed the thread name to giants fans like dick or something stupid like that

FTL… go Giants. cowboys are garbage.

:rofl