Failboys vs San Diego

Turn this game on. It should be very good. A lot of JJ/Wade/Norv emotions to go along with it.

Boy would it be nice to see the cowboys win a game in December

WTF are they having romo hold the ball for the kicks again. I see nothing good to come from that

They had problems with the previous holder. It’s sad because the kicker and him were friends.

Yeah…I can understand the problems with the previous guy, but they cant find anyone else to hold the god damned ball. It just seems like a huge risk to me. Do any other starting QB’s hold? I dont think i’ve ever noticed

praying for a dallas loss here. would bring the giants into a 3 way tie for 1st place in the east with a win against philly today… lets go rivers!!

You would think that someone can do this. I mean, they have probably played football since junior high… The act of holding hasn’t changed.

A big pass interference. I think it was necessary as it would have been a TD anyhow.

outstanding goal line stand by SD.

way to miss the pass interference call refs and of course that leads to a Dallas INT…

Decent game. Dallas’s offense looks weak. Their defense is doing fairly well. San Diego is outplaying them so far. Still early.

They are looking a little better then the first half, lets see if they can get 7 here this time

Gonna be a good 4th!

fuckin cowboys :tongue

Wow. Unless a miracle happens, Failboys are 0-2 in December 2009…

and they have the Saints next week…yikes!

That’d be some shit if they beat the saints to end the december dry spell wouldnt it?

It’s possible. Desperate teams are capable of a lot. NO might want to rest some people too.

annnnnd its over. dallas loses again. wheres JVG now?

They weren’t even in the game…