fucking giants..

…are pissing me off!! :Idiots

…and as im typing…saints score again…40-17…awaitin extra point…

…41…

2nd thread!? :slight_smile:

Why are you surprised? No secondary against the Saints?

That’s like putting a Honda into the hands of a HVCC student with $100 spending cash: You know the outcome.

Aww, poor giants…

I’d be worrried about Dallas not making the playoffs, again.

Not worried, I already know whats gonna happen :lol. Just getting my Ins on the “best” team in the NFL…

that is a great quote!

Not worried? LOLZ. Really? Dallas barely escaped with a gift from KC. Homo is looking fairly rough. #1 WR Williams is on pace for 40 catches. Bennett isn’t a factor. Jones injuries his body while sleeping, weak secondary… Yea, nothing to worry about.

#1 team in NFL: Colts even before today. The other Manning. :slight_smile:

but seriously though…where the fuck are these penalties coming from??? (holding against o hara…WTF!!!)

Yeah Im not worried, as in I know were not gonna make playoffs. I really dont care that much :lol. I just like busting the die hard fottball guys’ asses

LOL. Well played.

For the record, I still think Failboys will make it.

We shall see, if they step their game up it should be no problem. But if we keep playing just above/below whoever we’re playings level, there is not much light at the end of the tunnel lol.

Maybe holding some cheezeburgers in his pants

Great game for the Giants, IMO. All goes to show, when they are up against good teams, they cant handle it.

It’s 1 loss. They are 5-1 and still lead the division.

Giants have been one of the most successful franchises in the last 5 years or so including a Super Bowl win. To say they cannot handle it is ignorant.

Its ignorant because this season they have one of THE easiest schedules in the league? Washington, Kansas City, Tampa, Dallas, and Oakland. You cant get an easier schedule than that. And yea, it may be one loss, but that 1 loss, was embarrassing. They had absolutely NO defense at all. Yea, they had a few penalties called on them that shouldnt of been called, but still. Thats still no excuse for a 20 point loss…

Giants don’t pick the schedule. It gets much harder in the second half. Washington didn’t break down until after the 2nd week and Oakland just beat Philly.

What’s your point? Giants are still one of the best teams in the league.

The secondary had no defense. They did a decent job at the run. The #s from the run started to come after Giants were dropping back people for coverage.

A loss is a loss. It doesn’t matter if it’s 20 points or 3 points.

I went to Smokey Bones today for dinner with some friends and PROUDLY wore my giants t-shirt.

Underneath my alpinestars hoodie… :shifty

They won a fuckin super bowl 2 years ago, they were the #1 seed last year and were the only team in NFL history to beat 10 teams with winning records in a row. Where do you people get this shit from?

The problem is most people can’t analyze a game. They look at the final score or the stats and make assumptions.

Here’s an interesting stat: Brown led the Giants with 12 tackles yet had one of the worst games at safety that I have ever seen.

Instead of downplaying the Giants, I think people need to show some credit to that Saints offense…