Official Skiing/Snowboarding Meet Thread Winter 06-07!!

So who’s all heading out tomorrow??? I’m heading to HV 'bout 4ish…

I kind of want to go tonight. Anyone on schussmeisters want to go to HV tonight?

edit: nevermind, HV is closed tonight :frowning:

no nightskiing tonight, closing at 4:30

Yup, but they are open all day tomorrow, and the weather looks to be going back to rain starting friday

Might go to KB tomorrow night

went tonight.Snow was slow but it was a pretty site seeing everything covered there

Be there Sat, and Sun, and prob Mon or Tues.

I’ll be at KB all weekend.

I went last night, had a great time seeing it was my first time out this year; and only like my 6th time ever. Other than crashing and burning from having an out-of-tune board the night went awesome.

im going tomorrow night.So if any one wants to meet up at holiday somewhere let me know

i’ll be at KB tomorrow and HV on tuesday if anyone wants to meet up

im down for hv on tuesday

I’m not heading back down till the end of next week… gotta wait till pay-day till I can get a tune-up and new bindings… then I’ll be back down there…

Is Kissing Bridge any good? I had never even heard of it until moving here, and its definately alot closer than Holiday or Swain.

shooting for HV on tuesday morning…

i might be down to go too. ill get a hold of you if i am duder

went to goliday yesterday and i was surprised how much snow melted from thursday.It was warmer down there then here in lockport.

Wet snow sucks

Just got back from Killington last night. Vermont has never been worse :tdown:

they struggled last year too. i dont care much for killington at all…stowe, smugglers etc have much better terrain even though there might not be that much of it compared to killington

joe

Well, the weather looks promising for a good end-of-week… Probably head down Friday after work and try out the new Bindings…