Official Skiing/Snowboarding Meet Thread Winter 06-07!!

i am for sure heading out to HV tomorrow morning…just hoping they can get some snow on top of this ice tonight…

Went to Mount St Louis Moonstone north of Toronto yesterday.

Icy for overall skiing.

But the park was epic. Way better than ANYTHING KB or Holiday Valley have ever made, and it was only their little park. The main park isn’t even made yet.

It makes me hate Western New York skiing even more because they can do the same thing as MSLM, they choose not too.

Oh, and I am sooooooo damn sore too. And i nearly ot raped by my binding going down on the trap box. Lol.

werd, i was at smuggs last year, snow was shitty, but i fucking loved the style trails they have. def. a more advanced terrain, which i like

Smuggs has some real awesome stuff off of Madonna. I hate that lift though. But it keeps crowds off the Mountain though.

ya i was at killington jan4-jan9 it rained 2 days on and off, one day we didnt even ride cuz high winds and rain and only 2 lifts being open, the only day with some pow was the 9th which was still icy in most spots

this winter pisses me the hell off

Does anyone want to go to HV tonight with Schussmeisters?

im goingggg…

On the buuuuus?

I have not gone in 2 years and I got a Schussmeisters pass, what if I wanted to go a morning that day but the site says Night at KB(4-10), do they scan the cards into the computer now? one year all they did was check our pass and have us write down our name on paper and they gave us lift tickets

work owns me, otherwise ide be in

I’ll be at holiday all day thursday, then saturday and sunday @ night.

ill be there tomorrow at hv too.White and brown special blend gear black snowboard with brown on the bottom.Say hi if you see me

dammit i wish chevychase wasent banned.

Went tonight it was fun
Probably going tomorrow
If anyone wants to go friday hit my cell up 5176068

im going tonight

shuss buses have been filled up since 9:40 so im gonna drive

Tom, when do you plan on leaving/who are you going with?

I went out last night with Chevychase good times, I might be up there again tonite

pm’d, lets do it.

who else wants to meet up?

Nobody to go with tonight:meh: .If anyone wants to go tomorrow during the day or night. pm me

Edit.ended up going.Snow was slow,Rail park was fun

Same boat here; everyone who said they wanted to go bailed due to the game…

I’m planning on heading there tomorrow afternoon though, be there at 3:30 when the night passes go on sale.

Some nice fluffy powder all over HV tonight, and when Tom and I left it was still coming down hard.

What a great night of riding.