Official 08-09 Holiday Valley thread

Yup post up when you guys go out and skill level

I go every saturday and once on monday or tuesday.always looking for new people to ride with.

I like hitting up the trails and terrain park. Im pretty decent. 5th year boarding.

Ive been hitting up Holiday for 8 years, Im a snowboarder. I usually go Sunday nights or Monday nights.

i go sunday nights.Im mostly at terrain parks but enjoy just messing around down backside of mountain and powder

well to all of you guys, shoot me a pm sometime if your going on a tuesday or sunday night. im there ever week, rain or snow.

if you dont shoot a pm, im usually doing lessons from 5:30 to 8:30. so im in the red jacket and pants for the snow school, which everyone can obviously see going down the hill.

i havnt gone to holiday this year yet i just got back from okemo vermont, it was incredible conditions. Il be goin out to holiday very soon though. I mainly ride park im huge into half pipe riding. good times good times

Sat and Sun. whenever during the week.

I hurt my butt though.

I’ve been boarding for about 11 years. Mostly freeride lately, but i’m getting more interested in freestyle again. If anyone is tryin to go up tonight I may be interested. It’s but 1 get 1 free tix with that milk promotion.

leaving work at 3 to go teach lessons starting at 5:30. holiday has had aw some conditions for the past 2 weeks now!

Been boarding for 6 years, I’d consider myself to be pretty good. Haven’t been able to get to HV this year being away at school, but hoping to get up there on a long weekend.

Been boarding a few years… still limited where I go due to a bum knee that’s not completely fixed.

Normally go down Monday-Wednesday evenings… Been a bunch of times this year already, and will probably be going next Wednesday night; Anyone want to meet me or join me there? The 2-4-1 coupons are out and valid again!!! Just gotta go find some, but that shouldn’t be that hard…

shitty weather in the forecast. i really hope that it doesnt rain/sleet on all that nice snow. sucks when this happens, just turns everything to ice!

very miserable trying to teach new people on ice

Anyone interested in meeting up tonight? I’m heading outta B-Lo around 4ish to go ride tonight… Have one of the 2-4-1 coupons, but as of right now it’s only myself going…

6 year skiing mostly black diamonds never been down the wall i am going to night if anyone else is.

have fun sliding down ice! lol thats all it ever is anymore. it sucks.

na ice is not bad it makes it more fun to fall. lol

i have only been riding a couple times a year (besides a yearly trip to a demo in vermont) but I’d like to start riding more. been riding since i was 12 or so. Have all new shit this year, might as well use it.

if anyone wants to go on weekdays i’m down. I like to get there around 11 or noon, and i like to take a break from riding to drink some beers.

anyone else consistent with that agenda?

I’ll just toss it out, but if anyone ever finds themselves looking to rally to VT and hit up Killington, I can snag 2 discount lift tickets a day. Weekdays are $29, weekends or holiday pricing is $49.

Hit me up with a PM if you’re interested in the offer.

hmm…

I am very consistent with this agenda minus the weekday thing. I am usually good for the weekends.

wow do conditions suck an old womens tits. all fucking ice. trying to teach was a bitch! one of the kids giving lessons had to have someone carted away because of some injury. its like solid ice with pebbles of ice on top

and you gotta love how they shorten the jumps on a week to week basis. i knew they shortened the jump just from looking at it, but man did they shorten it by a good 10 or more feet. i thought i hit the jump with not enough speed, but holy fuck was i wrong. i was still about 3 to 4 feet in the air looking down at the landing. i ended up over shooting the landing and landed flat on the rock hard bottom. i landed it but holy shit do my feet, ankles, and knees.