OMG *OFFICIAL* iPhone Thread

I was climbing with verizon one month and wanted to go up to the next level of a plan before I went over and they told me I can not go back down for like 3 months after I changed. ATT I dont think lets me either but having the rollover is nice to boost up the pool for heavy months.

Not quite sure what that means. I am saying I am fine paying $30 for data. I just rather pay for full data such as the exierence i get on my iPhone (or similar phone that can provide a full web browser) than a watered down version of the web crammed into a 1.5" screen in one column for the same price.

I agree. Some people hit dead spots all the time with Verizon, ATT, TMobile, etc. Its just where you live, travel, and preference. ATT just works for me really well any place I have gone so far.

Roaming is fine, just like being able to use my own phone.

Ya i understand that initially but when a department is supposed to do something and its been a few days longer than the time frame, I would expect the ability to make a phone call to get the status of something, not send an email continually. They did make it right tho so its ok.

Ya. I meant per month. I hit 6k too 10k so I dont mind unlimited and the $20. Just liked having it included with Verizon.

It is a cool app. The YouTube integration is my favorite. You can hear a clip in a movie and get the full song on youtube to confirm. Just like when I got the songId on my verizon phone, its fun to try to stump. Even some random techno songs it picks up.

The greatest is in movies and shows you can pick up the songs over the talking in the movie pretty well.