iPhone 3.0 OMFG HAIII

So umm tis very possible 3.0 might come out today… granted its still all speculation but with the WWDC and all and the announcement of the new 32GB ipone and 4GB iphone its very possible they may release 3.0 along with the announcement of these new phones…

MMS I think soo

Keep fingers crossed

Can’t wait for the palm pre. :ninja

You guys are seriously this pumped about a phone??..

booo. im going to get an iPhone soon.

Adam, they are as queer for this phone as your sig picture is.

lol.

I’m a techy (no I’m not a geek with a pocket protector lol). So is Shady if I recall correctly. These kinds of things are cool to us.

im waiting until there is an app that will jerk u off. then and only then will i buy one.

Pre is actually out, but without my 2yr upgrade rebate, it’ll cost me $550. I’m waiting till July 1st so I can get it for $300.

hhahaa.

Whatever. Curve FTW.

the palm pre just isnt pushing the right buttons for me…

They have that already…

It disguises your junk as an iphone so girls will want to play with it

HOLLY SHIT OMG THE NEW IPWN IS GONNA COME AND OMG OMG OMG IF IT COMES TODAY THEN I CAN GET IT RIGHT NOW CUZ I CANT WAIT ANOTHER DAY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW

^^ hahahaha

Blackberry sucks. I have two Storms at work and I hate them.

user error…:retardclap

i love my storm.

I don’t dig the touch screen, so I haven’t played with the Storm much.
Same reason why I don’t want an iPhone though.
The Curve is by far my favorite cell phone I’ve ever had, and I have had many.

No. Not really. The only thing nice about it, from a corporate stand point, is the BES server. The actual phone isn’t that great. Typing is a PITA. It’s even worse than my Instinct, which has gotten kinda crappy.

Is the software update being released today? I cant WAIT to be able to finally picture message.

ME EITHER !

“hey travis, check out my penor!”

:Idiots