Smartphones comparison side by side

Found this browsing around. Figured i’d post this up.

figures… fucking sprint at the end of the line, AGAIN lmao

DROID FTW LOL

EDIT: btw…i read an article in consumer reports giving reviews to all the major carriers and they said that verizon was rated the best in most categories they reviewed…

Anyone notice how they use an icon for a 3.5inch floppy disc for the “storage capacity” category?

Mini SD card most likely.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:X4rIbprOzwvDIM:http://wicked.net.nz/china/bats/sd/pics/Mini%2520SD%2520card.jpg

Where is the HTC ProII lol ???

dead ass floppy disk, the corner is cut off and the label and the metal bit? its not the 8 inch one, but def the 3.5 inch one

You’re prob right - get in my Audio Equalizer thread…I need response asap

Android ftw!

I wonder what Apple will come out with next to replace the iphone…

Iphone 4, 5, and than 6

Droid ftw, iphone=dumpy :shifty

:hug

:lol lame

Android FTW

Not a very good comparison. The article didn’t include three critical aspect of those devices in their comparison.

The 1 GHz snapdragon is a far better processor in the Nexus than the DRIOD’s 600MHz processor and the 3GS’s 600 MHz; There will be apps that will not be able to run by the DRIOD.

At 130g Nexus One is 20% lighter than the DRIOD’s 169g and about the same weight as the iPhone’s 135g.

Both DROID and NEXUS One has a far superior 854x480 screen than iPhone’s 320x480

IMO, this comparison is clearly matrixed to make iPhone look good.

iPhone ftw

Pretty much.

Also, I want to note that there is video recording on the Palm Pre now. It’s just not made by Palm or ‘OEM’. The app is called Precorder.

Verizon is getting the Palm Pre Plus according to CES rumors which is a beefed up version (16GB storage, etc.) of the Sprint version.

The Pre isn’t the best phone in this segment, but the capabilities of WebOS are amazing. That platform has the most potential for big things.

All these phones are good and offer different benefits. iPhone is NOT king anymore.

Thats all the iphone has??? Wow thats shitty! My Touch Pro has a smaller screen, 2.8" and is 480x640 :lol

Smart phones blow.

iPhone for the win.