iPhone Release

Well im sure as many as you know the iPhone is going to be released June 29th at supposly 6pm. I was wondering if any of you guys planned on not so much camping for the phone, but getting there really early? I honestly think I am, I have been waiting for this phone for a long long time now. If any of you were interested in getting there early… PM me and ill let you know what location I am going to be waiting at. Or if anyone knows anyone that works at Cingular that has any more information than they are releasing, which is about nothing.

I would love to have one, but I cant see me leaving verzion just so I can get.

i would like to just get one to resell it, because have fun trying to get one.

apple sucks

yeah… ok…

anyways… yeah I think I am buying 2 of them… this way I might be able to get mine for close to free.

what the fuck does it do that phone that are out already can’t ? wipe ur ass? i seriously dont know :dunno:

I can see this being another RAZR (i.e. lots o’ problems)

ok i checked it out, doesnt seem like it much better than my enV. seriously, how much shit you need? i can check my mail, bid on ebay, check myspace, check the weather, buy movie tickets, take an hour worth of video, mp3, navigation…etc etc… :dunno:

i never even fucken use the vcast. if i need to see shit that bad i find a tv.

it’s just apple stepping into the market?

whats funny is that apple also introduced their internet browser into the PC world… it’s suppose to be a cross-platform integration BLAH BLAH BLAH :bsflag:

but whats funny is that they also released that they are allowing open sourced development for applications to be used on iPhones… but what they didn’t mention is that the open sourced development is done using windows based engines… lol… what a bunch of crap… another reason why die hard MAC users will hate the device

in the same way they all hate vaginas?

You guys always hating on the macs :slap:

Ill admit I always hated everything apple with a passion until my neighbor went out on a limb and bought one. I went over his house, used it for about an hour or so and the next week I bought a Powerbook G4. Since then I have bought a MacBook Pro and couldnt be happier. It has never once froze for me and its very user friendly. Ever since I have loved Apples products. Thats why I think this phone is going to be a great product. Plus I have had my razr forever and its a piece of shit that needs to go. Im sure I wont use 1/2 the functions on the iphone… which means I dont need it… but I sure want it.

i love apple and macs! i dont see me leaving tmobile or paying $499+ for it. maybe when it gets released on other networks ill jump on it. but i love my sidekick

Hell I would rather have an old ass G4 than this pos PC I got now…

wait till the first sad computer face pl0wn3s j00!!!

the iphone is way bigger then i thought it was gonna be… it bigger then a treo… slighly thinner but bigger.

i was assuming it was gonna be about the size of a chocolate

the LG prada is out too ro will be out shortly

:slight_smile:

at least at this point i’ve been given a free G5 at work… it sucks but at least is bsd based… the shit is stripped down though and macs are a pain in the ass in the business world… i help these guys support about 150 of them and they are nothing but a bunch of bullshit… the only thing that is ‘nice’ about it is the 22" widescreen LCD…oh and the fact that i can write sh on them (albeit with their half assed syntax changes…)

macs :down: :kekegay:

Im saying… I dont really have any “business” experience with a mac, so you might be right. Im talking home user… nothing special… just browsing, email, im, etc… is what I like my Apple for. At work I have to use a PC due to our special estimating program is winblows only.

Showtime - Did you get a chance to see the phone in person? Or are you just going by dimensions?

Wanna Sell it??? :kiss:

i’m going my a website that i saw tha had a 3d graphic comparing all the newer phone sizes.

i’ll see if i can find it again

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/01/lgpradasize2.jpg