iPhone on Verizon!!!!

Being the exclusive U.S. provider for Apple’s iPhone means that wireless carrier AT&T won’t have to worry about a competing version of the device for rival cellular networks for at least half a decade.

ready?

i don’t think you are.

iPhone is sooo over rated.

yeah i read that in the buffalo news while on break yestahday

Exactly. Some people you cant convince tho. The same people who think Macs are the most amazing things in the world and they will buy anything with that retarded apple on it.

Sorry Verizon, No iPhone for 5 years

THANK YOU!

CDMA will probably be dead in 5 years.

oh the irony. i’m the biggest iFag nyspeed’s got.

iButt? :mamoru:

it is definitely a really cool phone/mp3 player and whatever else, but 500 from the get-go is the shitty part.

you do have to admit, this is a really nice device.

yep

iSounds like an iPlan to iMe.

I would take a treo over an iphone any day.

iAgree

It will take longer than 5 years… I would say in 15 years. However, Verizon still has the most customers out of any US provider so it’s going to be harder to pry us away from EV-DO and CDMA.

I read T-Mobile is the European exclusive iPhone partner.

iAm not kidding. He’s totally an iFuttBucker for the iMac Corp.

iKnow

What is wrong with CDMA? Doesn’t it have the same data capacity as GSM networks data wise? The only problem is you cant really roam with it out of the country?

Exactly but the rest of the world is predominanty GSM. The handset makers are currently producing a small ratio of CDMA to GSM only for Verizon and Sprint folks (nothing personal, Alltel :wink: ). In an ever growing global environment, the less advantageous it will be to be with Verizon.

Ahhh…so its like how we use our measurement system but the rest of the world uses theirs…makes sense.

Last I heard it was still 61m for AT&T and 59 for Verizon :stuck_out_tongue:

but yeah, not that much of an advantage in tech other than compatibility and GSM gets a lot better battery life because CDMA has to be in constant contact with tower(s) and GSM doesn’t. Our measurement system is a pretty good analogy.