iPhone goes enterprise

full exchange support :tup:

for updates

waiting on SDK info… demo today plz Steve

still at&t :frowning:

meh, i’m gonna buy out my verizon contract next week and get an 8g for sure now

Now all it needs is 3G and I’m in!

Can anyone confirm that the Euro iPhones have 3G? If so, it shouldn’t be too much longer…

oh fucking nice.

if i didn’t like my moto q9m so much i’d be back to considering an iphone again.

The European version is identical to the US one and uses EDGE. My understanding of the reason we got EDGE instead of 3G was not because of some design/manufacturing limitation but because 3G wasn’t widely available and probably would have resulted in hit or miss service in a lot of areas. But that’s not the case in Europe so I donno why they made that decision.

Neat I get one next month.

I heard the 3G radio was too bulky (and more power hungry) than the 2.5G EDGE counterpart which is why they opted not to use it.

AOL developed a rock solid aim client already… sweet

AWESOME

Comeon - where are all the apple haters? All the iphone haters?

I don’t mind Apple haters…

People who go out of their way to constantly defend apple are fucking annoying.

im not a fan boy, but im getting there

Keep in mind this stuff goes out to developers today in beta and won’t be publicly available until June, which might be when we might get 3G?

It seems those are the worst ones, i dig the iphone, i think its great. I hate at&t however.

OMG STEVE JOBS IS AWESOME!!!

hardware isnt capable of 3g

If you want to get one, please PM me, and Ill get it set up for you.

Latest reports are that 3G iPhone is scheduled for release in early '08 with 16GB of flash to replace the 8GB as the flagship phone.

Pssst. The 16GB iPhone is the flagship phone :slight_smile: