If you didn't have to pay for it: Bold 2 or iphone?

I’m sure this will spiral out of control.

Just vote.

iphone

more apps ftw

i can’t believe i didn’t make the poll public.

Why not the Storm 2 or Iphone?

iPhone, I’m biased but after spending way too much time helping a coworker who just got a BB Storm 2 I can say I’d never take a BB over my iPhone.

Work network is AT&T.

I can get a Bold 2 right now or wait a month or 2 and maybe get an iphone.

Is there even a big difference between all the different BBs aside from form factor and speed?

a few friends have the bold, but im not really up to date on the bold 2… but by far everyone who i know that has the iphone loves it, and the apps for them are great.

i really want to ditch my tour for an iphone

I’d also like to add that I’m pretty hard on phones. I have had 4 or 5 curves in 2 years.

UGH BOLD 2 not even a discussion.

trackpad is so tits.

The trackpad is pretty cool.

Neither one is particularly durable, so get a good skin/case and some screen protector films when you get it.

You can use the blackberry with gloves on. :tup: (iphone has a capacitive touch screen so no glove love.)

If you want AT&T and durable take a look at the e71x (or any Nokia e-series off ebay). I’m really impressed with mine. I’ve dropped it a few times on hard floors, concrete, steel. There’s barely a mark on it. Granted it’s also nowhere near as user friendly/gadgety-cool as a BB or iphone…

my iphone takes a beating, my wife dropped hers in the tub. mine got thrown across a garage, a hood shut on it. maybe im lucky? but I love my iphone. I cant say a bad thing about it. I just have a crown case on mine the wifey has a otter box on her’s get an Iphone and a case. and never look back.

I had a Motorola Rokr E1, and a Sony ericson slider, prior. This is the first phone I have had that ever made it threw the 2 year agreement without breaking.

Iphone. I’d recommend an otter box defender case if you are hard on phones.

^Think you’ll ever get your custom title from Nikuk? :mamoru:

I will leave this thread saying this…

If it’s a toss up between a BB or an iphone, well, it shouldn’t even be a discussion. BB dominates the iphone, and you dont look like a highschool girl.

if it were between, say, a BB, the un-neutered version of what fry has, or a android phone, that would be a good debate.

LOl It was at least a year ago I just never told him what to put so he put that I guess. I’m not perticularly dedicated to a certain thing/phrase whatev., and I guess a little unimaginative. :pimp:

That otter box is seriously the shit. My friend threw his iphone up at least 10ft high and it landed right on concrete, just to prove that point. I was getting ready to make fun of him for being a fool as he went and picked it up, but it still worked fine. lol what a retard still…

iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhoneiPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone
iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhoneiPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone iPhone

Posted from an iPhone

DOUBLE POSTED FROM AN IPHONE

I said Bold only because AT&T doesn’t work well in Vegas. My sister and brother in law came here for a week and had to go outside my house to get service. Otherwise I’d go with the iPhone.