touch screen blackberry what?

exclusive to vzw

edit: btw welcome to 2 weeks ago

Meh. I was almost into the 9000 until I saw it from the side but this is just dumb. I’ll stick with my 8800.

edit Apparently that picture isn’t real, it’s just someones idea of what it may look like:

Oh, and that image above is merely a mock-up of what a touchscreen BlackBerry might look like, not an actual product rendering.

good luck emailing that much on a shitty touchscreen keyboard

+1 but I think BB is aiming for less business oriented people, they’re even making a flip phone.

meh. im still getting a voyager. i dont care for the blackberry

That phone sucks. Have fun with failphone though.

funny dickface, ive asked 50 ppl about the phone, and they dont have a single problem with it.

blackberry is for men.

lol. i just never liked it. just not my type of phone.

Shitty battery life.
Scratches super easy
Buttons suck
No full touch keypad to text with on the front.
Slow loading.
It’s just a shitty novelty fad phone.

annnnnnnd i’m gonna need a full list of all 50 people :smiley:

Most flips and sliders are fad phones but if you’re the type that always has to have the new shit(fad), it’s the phone for you.

http://cavimike.com/ToyotaDNB.JPG

I can has envy, but just for the full keyboard.

gimme a decent wafer any day of the week, call it done

i didnt say i liked it…

I got a new bb 8830 like 3 days ago and I am hooked. I’m posring this from it right now. Has amyone else had success using it via bluetooth to connect a computer to the web? My mac rexognizes it but I don’t what I need to do…

Check http://blackberryforums.com and do a search. I don’t have any experience with Macs but I use it for my PC lappy as a modem all the time.

Alright thanks a lot. I didnt get the cable hooked up yet in my new place and was hoping for somerhibg to use in the meantime. I really appreciate it!

Sent you a PM with some info I found.

i had the lg voyager and then a blackberry 8830, then a palm treo 755p and now a blackberry 8330

lg voyager is heavy, screen scratched super easy, the phone would randomly turn off, typing a text on the front is a pain. having to open it to text kind of eliminates one hand texting. it froze a lot and sometimes the touch screen didn’t work. if you used the touch screen a lot or web at all the battery died very fast. you pretty much pay for the price of a PDA/BB data package if you get the vcast. i think it was like 15 bucks and pda/bb range from 24.99 to 49.99 for data packages. i did like the full web pages tho.

blackberry 8830 (world edition), well the only thing i didnt like was no camera.the blackberry software is really nice. the scroll ball is nice. its a little wide. the keys were all next to each other so sometimes i would hit 2 letters at once.

Palm Treo 755p, the touch screen wasnt bad, had to use the stylist a lot. it froze alot. it is heavy and thick. the touchscreen would sometimes go crazy. the palm software i didnt like. it looked like a little kids toy

Blackberry 8330 (curve), honestly i love this phone. it has a camera, and the blackberry software is awesome. its thin and light. the camera is a 2.0 with flash and light for video. no touch screen but the scroll ball is fast. email and blackberry messanger is very nice.

all and all the blackberrys were the best phones i had