OMG *OFFICIAL* iPhone Thread

We get it. You hate Apple.

However, its no worse than Microsoft’s shitty advertising stunts (Mojave, lawl) and is fundamentally flawed. The Apple ad shows peak performance (as it should, it is an advertisement afterall) and the ‘test’ shows performance in a pretty random spot. Does the guy who made the video think the Apple store radiates 3G performance? In downtown Boston no less…cell and 3G coverage is great, but the interference is ENORMOUS. Thousands of people with their own cell phones, buildings, other cell phone towers, cars, etc.

I <3 my iphone

no hate for apple (edit: it was a joke)

I don’t know about you, but if I were to advertise a product I would definitely show it at it’s worst performance. :bloated: lol

It’s just an ad. Does OxyClean work as well as it does in the ads? I’ve never used it.

Apples marketing > *

These phone nerds get a little to into it.

and we get it, your another apple humper

and no oxyclean sucks balls lol

Wait. What?

There are companies out there claiming that their product is the best on the market? How could they do that? Phonies!!

Haha, god I hate that guy. Did you hear S&R last week talking about all hsi products? And all the people who called in saying that they were ALL garbage. Marketing is such a strong aspect of any successful business.

lol yeah, they were torturing the tard from the shamwow commercial, too funny.

Bump.

2.0.2 firmware is available in itunes.

From what I’m reading it sounds like they finally fixed the keyboard/contacts lag, as well as better 3g reception. I’m going to install it when I get home.

thanks for the heads up :tup:

but I’m none to pleased with apple right now. Jay, if you get OS running on your machine, talk to me first before updating it :down:

lol my phone is on order YAY!

I LOVE APPLE NOW

lol you mo.

^ That sounds bad. Did the Apple gestapo kick down your door today?

why u mad at apple stevE?

nah… updated osx to 10.5.3 and installed the wrong kernel with it. now my whole install is FUBAR (just as I actually started putting my music and software and shit on it).

back to square one

kevin, when are you installing osx on your machine? lol

so ur mad at apple for something u did lol

nice!!

sounds like myself.

and im not putting that on, itunes will be enough

lol come on, drink the cool-aid

(put it on an old POS HDD like I did)

^ You wait Kev. I hated Apple as much as you. But then you’ll get your iphone and start going, “wow, they really did do a nice job on this interface, I wonder what their OS is like…”.

Plus I know you’re getting into photography stuff so it’s only a matter of time.

lol, great

kevinsurfingonanipod.jpg