OMG OMG OMG (whaaaaaaa haaaapen?)

Whaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaapen? To Solorian? Why did he get banned?

Did I miss something? Or did he ban him self again?

its just a temp ban

lots of those going around lately for people who troll the classifieds.

Oh! Okay! So he’s not gonna go apeshit and grab an uzzi and go around killing SON members or anything? LOL

I was banned once, … I was banned from all the tracks for nearly beating a guy to death with a 3/4 wrench… I only meant to hit him once, but by the time I was done hitting him I couldn’t lift my arms any more.
Now he’s a genitor at a public school and has to take public transit to work every day.

LOL. Sorry I’m bored.

^^^^^^^

Hahaha jokes

wtf!

Happy Gilmour?

F n F 1

Fast and the furious

You did not know that mark??? wow school is not just making you smarter it is hossing all the crap out.

It’s so quiet without Sol, Fob, and Osad…

LOL, some guy made a thread titled: “Pimpest Winter Beater ever” and then Richard replied with “Please change your thread title to reflect what is actually being sold”, I quoted it and said something like “Oh snap!” or “Ooooh, nice burn!”, thus implying that the car was nowhere near the pimpest winter beater, and that Richard called him on it, where as in reality, Richard was simply saying that he should make his post less vague. I felt it was atleast a 7/10 on my part, so I had to post that and risk the ban, even though as a result Ed got away with shit talking me for a week or so. I read through the thread now, and I’m very happy that John & Bing stood up for me and my old S13.
Official press release coming soon :wink:

hehehe, i love being blunt