B13 Bully has been banned

Ok people i have had to ban B13 Bully. he has been warned many times and i know most of you dislike him he is the first person banned on TNC. his ban will be lifted in 7 days if he desides to come back and does one more thing he will not be able to return again. So let me know.

Thank you.

so what lead him to get warnings and then finally a ban? just curious

his ban will be lifted tomorrow… People try and keep it cool i know whats going on. so let it go please.

there was 2 warnings issued we dont make it public. following a ban. ive talked to bully so everything is clear. he will be back tomorrow.

Cheers,

Something like this probably shouldn’t be made public, unless you are looking to exploit the reason for his ban only to make him feel ashamed for what he’s done. That form of punishment is frowned upon in 1st world countries, and even banned from a Government perspective.

thank you professor lol hahahah

Listen Mr.Chocolate. No more racing my 3cylinder ride :stuck_out_tongue:
And tell that guy stealing my car to get out.

i thought sento_jodisha was the first person banned from TNC?

Sento_Jidosha was a permanent ban. This B13_Bully ban is temporary

exploitation happens everyday around the world

im curious too as to why he’s been banned again, but since its none of my business regardless of which, i’ll leave it be. i met him in person before tho, way different than he is on the board, but i cant justify defending him from being banned.

exploitation happens alright (patrick when he falls asleep) hahaha

when he returns, tnc will be filled w/ drama. you should set a limit post per day as probation and make sure he doesn’t post whore. if he was a regular like the rest of the people that post nonsense like alex i wouldnt mind.

drama + tnc = gey

drama+TNC= SON240sx.ca

lol… for sure… but this is the best i can do… everyone else has to try and make the situation better. cause i really dont like this board fighting thing… affects us all…

and yes sento jidosha was the first sorry…

lets keep it cool everyone :slight_smile:

Of course it does, I didn’t say it doesn’t. All I’m saying is that the less people contribute to it is the less it will happen around the world. See my point?
I don’t see how this statement really relates to the initial point though.

dunno what she means by this but ok

to be honest, i wouldnt mind him being banned again, he’s is really starting to annoy the crap outta me with his comments and i never had beef with him before. his smart-ass-car-encylopedia attitude is pissin me off

Hey Zep can you BANN me? hahahahaha, I guess I won’t be bringing my mini sheesha pipe. HEY I got another one too. That’s TWO Sheesha pipes for TWO seperate crowds. Or you can just go to Big Bird and take his CLAIMED Sheesha pipe with four tubes coming out.
Small ones offer better flavour than the big ones anyway.
Jks, I’m good not to get banned. :R
NO FIGHTS BIG BIRD IT’S ALL LOVE

sure thing…well good…its done

haha i wasnt the one to start it…so dont worry ur pretty little head haha

hey hes got some pretty cool hookas …so dont doubt lol

rar the aggresive one haha

and not im not gonna ban you… whos gonna bring the sheesha to the meets lol… and i still want melon damit!!

mmmmm sheesha head rushes…
grrr to my new job, working weekends now.