One Year from the elections

Ron Paul

idiot

This could be interesting…

Well said.

Yes, candidates spend millions of dollars each election campaigning for votes that “don’t count”. What are they thinking?

hilary is too indecisive… like said earlier obama may not have enough experience… i’m pretty torn at the moment.

I don’t think Hilary’s problem is indecisiveness. Seems more like calculated vagueness and as far as experience goes neither of those candidates can claim much over the other. Last time I checked First Lady wasn’t an elected political office.

:smash2: that is a no brainer there if fall in to queen hillary’s world. then we would not have any money in our back pockets!

i should have said she’s going to be indecisive, especially showing wishy-washy ways now. being vague is no place for running my country.

as for experience, i’d have to say i agree to a degree, i’d give hilary the edge though, as she was behind the scenes with bill, and i’d be willing to bet they discussed quite a bit and she got to see how he did things.

lol, that would have been much better written if it weren’t so late, i’m tired. you’ll get the point.

I want change, i.e. not republican. But there isn’t a democratic candidate that I would vote for. So I guess Giuliana. Good thing my vote doesn’t actually count.

No prob, I got your point.

:smash2: Well, Giuliani may as well be a Dem as far as I’m concerned. I personally can’t see why anyone would vote for him though…

Hmm

A woman

Or a black guy

Repubs ftw

I see this as the most important presidential election in almost 20 years.

ill vote for the least liberal candidate that i can find to try to prevent this country from being flushed down the toilet.

Brian

+1

Okay, who the shit actually like Hillary if she keeps managing to lead polls and shit? Is the average person really that blind to see her round-about answers and horrendous track records of doing absolutely NOTHING to better the situation in new york state since becoming a senator?

I hear all these people saying they hate her, but noone ever saying they like her, so HOW IS SHE WINNING POLLS!?!?

Because you don’t live in a big city liberal base. If you were walking around NYC or any other big city with a high percentage of liberal douchebags you’d run into people that like her.

How though? I really don’t understand how anyone cannot see through her vagueness, and paltry track record. She has done NOTHING for the state of new york since becoming senator, and she contradicts herself more times than I thought was humanly possible.

I just don’t get it.

It seems this country is at a big turning point.
I just don’t know which way it will turn.:gotme::biglaugh:

Because she says what people in her liberal base want to hear:

“I’ll give everyone a free $5000 retirement bond”
“Healthcare should be universal, and we’ll mandate insurers write coverage”
“The automakers should be forced to meet a 40 MPG average by 2020”
“I support a license program for illegal aliens”
(well, maybe/maybe not for that last one, I’m not sure)

And it makes me wonder if people just think that if she flops, they expect Bill to be there to make things right. Maybe it’s more of a nostalgia thing - wishing for a Clinton in the White House again.

Ill be the first one in line to put .230 grain round through her skull